Please follow these instructions to complete and sign digitally signable PDF forms for:
- Order Forms
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You must use Adobe Reader not another 3rd party PDF tool.
Please ensure you have installed Adobe Reader 8.0 or above, available from Adobe.com free of charge at the following address:
Completing the forms
- Open document in Adobe Reader.
- Read carefully and complete required boxes, especially those concerning names, addresses and other relevant details.
- Click in the box marked Signature, which will have a small orange arrow in the top left hand corner.
- Sign using your digital ID – you may need to create your own. This can be done very simply with no need to purchase.
Creating a digital ID
Step 1. Click in the signature field. If you have no digital ID, Adobe Reader will prompt you to create one.
Step 2. Select the local Windows Certificate store.
Step 3. Complete your details for the digital ID.
Step 4. Complete the Signing process.